Saturday, February 25, 2006

Back From California

Well I'm back from California a bit earlier than I wanted to. I ended up having a seizure the other night after coming back to the hotel in Monterey. I don't know what caused it, but I was told not to do much until I see a doctor here back home. The racing in California was great. The scenery was awesome & it seemed that the racers really loved being there. I managed to get a few autographs. I got Saul Raisin's autograph & pic before the race started in San Francisco. I also got Paul Sherwin's there too. Once we hit Santa Rosa, I got Sean Yates & Johan Bruyneel's autograph seeing as Discovery was staying at the same hotel we were. During each stage of the race, Specialized had an angel blowing kisses to the vehicles & riders during the highest point of that stage. I managed to get my pic taken with the angel. Everyone loved her at each stage. It was a great advertising deal. I'm bummed that I had to leave early, but I can follow the race on cyclingnews & can still keep in contact with the rest of the team. I hope the dr. can find out the cause of the seizure & I'm not off the bike much longer. I'll let everyone know here on the blog how things are going.

No comments: