Monday, February 27, 2006

Went to the Doc today

Well today I went to see what my doctor had to say. I have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday @ 1:15pm at the Perry Hospital. After we get the results back we have to make an appointment to see a neurologist. Until then I can't drive & I am home from work at least until March 5th. I might be able to go back to work next Monday. I was told I can't ride outdoors, but can put the bike on the trainer & ride that way. Riding the trainer is better than not being able to ride at all & I'll make the best of the situation. I am finding myself getting tired more easily. I don't know if it's from the medication I'm taking or not exercising for the past week. I'm planning on riding the trainer tomorrow morning with my new cleats. I'll let anyone who reads this know how it goes.

No comments: