Monday, April 10, 2006

On the road again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the words to that Willie Nelson song goes "On the road again, just can't wait to get back on the road again" , I decided I have waited long enough to hear from the doctors and I went for a ride today. This was the first time I've been on the road since I left for the Tour of California. It felt so good to get outdoors and I really missed it. I was going stir crazy and driving myself crazy. Riding the wind trainer is ok when the weather is bad, but nothing beats riding out on the road on a beautiful day. I'm going to do it again tomorrow if the weather is nice again. I know the doctors said I shouldn't ride outdoors for 6 months, but I've never had a seizure while riding. So if something happens while I'm riding, I'd rather be doing something I love instead of sitting on the couch. That's about all for now.

No comments: