Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hammer Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today due to time constraints, I deciced it was Hammer Time!!!!!!! I have a route I use every so often to gauge my fitness. It's made up of varied terrain not really flat but with some climbs that will make you work. I did this route on the 16th and averaged 19.2 mph. Today I did the same route & averaged 20.4 mph. I can see what a difference losing the weight has done so far. I'm down to 204 right now, for a total weight loss of 8.4 lbs. My legs felt good today, climbing was better than usual & I was able to climb the hills in a bigger gear than before. It felt great beating my average speed, that's the incentive I need for right now. I'll do this route at least one or two more times as long as there is light enough to do it to see how my fitness is going with the weight loss. Thanks to everyone who reads this. I'll keep updating on the weight loss as it progresses. Stay tuned.......

No comments: