Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

Well the weekend didn't turn out as well as I had hoped it would. I was looking foward to a long ride on Saturday morning, but when I woke up it was quite foggy outside. I don't have a problem riding in bad weather from time to time, but I really don't ride in the fog. The last time I rode when it was foggy outside I was nearly ran over, so you can see why I don't care for fog so much. On Sunday I was able to get to ride with Eddie. We did a steady effort ride for 2 hours, it was a nice ride. We headed towards Perry & hit the Perry Parkway, one of my fav roads to ride on. We rode through Perry then headed back home. I ended up doing 38 miles & my legs felt pretty good the entire ride. I wasn't able to get to ride yesterday due to other obligations, but the day turned out pretty good after all. Today was just commuting to & from work. I'll probably get on the trainer tomorrow, the forecast calls for 20-30 mph winds, which really doesn't sound like much fun at all. I'm hoping for a nice day Saturday so I can go for a nice long ride. That's about all I have for now, stay tuned for more adventures or misadventures......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you are so good on that bike! Talk to you later James! ;)