Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A New Start

This is the restarting of this blog.  I have decided to get back into racing my bike for next season.  I was offered a chance to join a new local cycling team & the opportunity was just too good not to pass up.  I'm getting back into the swing of steady trainging again & it feels good.  I've been dealing with a bout of poison ivy for the past few weeks & haven't been able to ride.  I was able to get out on the bike yesterday & do about 19 miles.  It really felt good to be back on the road again.  I was going stir crazy not being able to exercise until the poison ivy was cleared up enough to ride.  I'll try to better post my exploits, both the good & the bad here as often as possible.  I'll also provide insight on riding & racing as an amatuer with Type 2 diabetes.  I hope my adventures will either inspire you or at least amuse you.  Thanks for anyone who reads this. 

No comments: