Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Staying Steady

I'm pleased that I was able to get a 3rd straight day on the bike.  The weather has been quite cool & overcast, making for some great riding weather.  I kind of took it easy today because I'm planning on a long ride tomorrow seeing as I'm going to be pretty busy with other obligations this weekend that prevent me from doing long rides.  Today I just headed out to Perry again to ride some different roads I haven't ridden in a while.  Here is the data from today's ride:
Total distance: 29.06 miles
Total time: 1:35:58
Avg speed: 18.16 mph
Max speed: 29.87 mph
Avg. cadence: 91
Avg heart rate: 133
Max heart rate: 153
Calories burned: 1221
Blood glucose pre-ride: 119 (probably should get it a bit higher pre-ride)
Blood glucose post ride: 87 (don't really want it that low again)

Thanks for reading......

No comments: