Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another day another doctor

Today I went and saw the neurosurgeon, Dr. Smisson. He told me today that he wants me to have another MRI to get a better veiw of the mass behind my left eye and the lesion on my brain. I also have to get a copy of the MRI done 5 years ago when I had my last seizure. If the leision is there, they probably won't do anything about it, but if not, they will probably do a biopsy and possibly remove it. If that happens, oh well. Some people can't understand how I can be so calm going through this, but worrying about it will just drive me nuts. There isn't really anything I can do about this, except what the doctors tell me to do. So I don't worry about it because I have no control over it. I'll just keep riding the trainer like I did last night and see what happens when they let me ride outdoors. I'm hanging in there & praying that things go well.

No comments: