Monday, March 06, 2006

Not on the road yet

Well I still am unable to ride on the road as of yet. I had the MRI done this past Wednesday & have a neuological consult scheduled for March 15th. I'm hoping that I can get out on the road after that. I guess for now I'll have to ride the trainer & do 2 a days to make up for the fitness I've lost since I went to California. I'm beginning to become frustrated at not being able to take advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having out here, but I'll just have to deal with it. I was hoping to race later this month or early next month, but it doesn't look to promising for that. There is nothing I can do about the situation except let the doctors do what they do best & let them tell me what the next step is. I'll just keep hanging in there the best I can.

No comments: