Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Better be prepared next time

Once I arrived at work yesterday, I realized I forgot my water bottles for the trip home (I catch a ride to work from a friend until I get the Raliegh finished). I had to try to find somewhere to get some water for the ride home. I stopped at a convience store near work, hoping to find Gatorade in the sports bottle, but true to the way the day was going, they didn't have any. I bought a couple bottles of water & was on my way. Once on the road, I found out I had a crosswind that was going to be difficult on the way home. It was a pain, but I decided to go a different way home. I took the shorter, but harder route home. This way home as a few more decent climbs on it. I actually didn't do that bad on the climbs considering I haven't ridden them for quite awhile. I only got 15 miles in, but the hills made me work. Needless to say I made sure I had water bottles on my bike before I was heading to work today. I hope the wind won't be as bad, but if so, I'll just deal with it. That's about all for now..........

No comments: