Thursday, September 21, 2006

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

This past Saturday, I finally got my old Raliegh road bike finished. I have managed to ride to & from work at least 3 times this week. It would have been 4 but on Tuesday it was a 70% chance of rain. I managed to get soaked on the way home Monday. I was nearing the end of the ride, but the closer I got to the house, the harder it was raining. Oh well, things like that happen from time to time. I'm hoping to go for a reasonably long ride this weekend on the Orbea. I hope the weather co-operates with me. My legs have felt pretty good so far this week. I forgot how much heavier the Raliegh is compared to the Orbea. Then add the rack, panniers, & the stuff I carry in them to & from work & that adds a little more weight. My legs were feeling a bit heavy the trip home today & I don't really know why that was, but I got home ok & look forward to a new adventure tomorrow morning (weather permitting)...........

No comments: