Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry it's been so long

It's about time I caught up with this. I'm sorry it's been so long, but I haven't been riding much as of late. The weather has been the main reason as to my not riding as much. It's kind of hard to ride when the heat index is about 105 degrees & you have been in the heat working all day long. Once I come home, the last thing I'm thinking of doing is going out & sweating trying to keep up with everyone. Now that the weather is cooling down, I have been riding home from work. My legs have felt pretty good considering it's been awhile since I've been on the bike. I'm working on putting my old Raliegh together as a commuter bike to ride to & from work. I only need the tires & cables adjusted before I'm ready to get commute again. Weather permitting, I should be able to ride to & from work until sometime in November. I'm hoping to be able to race next year. I have to see the neurosurgeon on 10/30 & will ask if I can race depending on how things turnout with him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: