Monday, November 12, 2007

Cyclo-Core/Zen Workouts Have Begun

Today I offically started the 12 week offseason training program from Cyclo-Core. I was only on the bike for about 30 minutes, and most of the workout consisted of high cadence pedaling. My legs felt good doing it & I'm actually looking foward to the rest of the weeks workouts. The only bad news I had today is that I have gained a bit of weight since last week. I know it's my fault & I'm going to rectify that situation. I'm going to be more diligent on what I eat and make sure I exercise as often as I can. This is the first time I've gained any weight since starting Weight Watchers & I'm hoping it will be the last time. I'm going to get back on schedule for my weight loss and get to what I need to be so I can be competitive next season. Stay tuned for how the Cyclo-Core program works out.

2 comments:

uncadan8 said...

Hi James,
I started using the Cyclo-CORE workouts this year as well. I've used SPEED and ZEN to good effect in this past season. Actually, I played around with CORE a bit last year, but didn't get too serious about it. I still saw great results, though. You'll really like the results you get! I have all the major programs that Cyclo-CORE offers, so if you have questions, feel free to ask.

James said...

I'm looking forward to using the program this off season. I used Core last off season & it worked great, just didn't keep up with it during the season. The exercises are challenging so far and I'm definitely getting a workout doing them.