Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good ride today

Today was a good day for a ride. I've started commuting to work by bike this week. If anyone is interested in that adventure, you can check out my new blog at http://commutingbybike.blogspot.com
After the commute home today, I switched bikes & got on the road bike. It certainly felt a bit different on the road bike after riding the commuter bike the past two days. I headed out & just went for a loop I usually do with Will. I headed out on Lake Joy & my legs felt good even doing the climbs. I then had a tailwind & put it on the big ring & started pushing it. My legs started to feel a bit sore, but I just pushed through it for a bit longer. I hit Houston Lake Rd. & then decided to take it a bit easier until I got home. All in all it felt great to be back on the road bike, & looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: