Monday, February 18, 2008

Nice day for a ride.

Today I went for a ride to work out the kinks that were in my legs since finishing the Tundra Time Trial. I rode the loop I've done with Eddie, only in reverse to take advantage of the wind on the last half of the ride. My legs felt heavy the first part of the ride. I kept it on the small ring until I hit the Perry Parkway. I had the wind at my back & put it on the big ring. My legs felt much better by then, so I decided to pick up the pace a bit & take advantage of the tail wind. I just kept up a good cadence & kep on pedaling. I hit 341 & had a head/cross wind the rest of the ride. I still was able to keep it on the big ring & really didn't slow down that much. All in all, it was a good ride & my legs feel much better now than they did yesterday.

No comments: