Monday, May 01, 2006

New week to begin commuting

Today was the first day I was able to commute to work on the bike. It was a bit rough getting up @ 5 am to get ready, but it'll get easier the more I do it. The ride to work was great, a bit on the cool side, but it felt good. I felt a few drops of rain, but it went by rather quickly. Well work came & went & it was time to start the ride home. The front derailluer was acting up so I decided to head to The Bike Store to get the cable replaced. I also noted that the chain was slap wore out and had that replaced. After getting the bike fixed, the ride home was much more pleasant. I'm hoping to ride to and from work all this week and get in 1 or 2 group rides. We'll just have to see how the legs feel. Here's to a good week commuting and riding in general.

No comments: