Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Recovery day (somewhat)

Today was somewhat of a recovery day. I rode to work this morning and was planning on taking it easy, but the weather had something else in mind for me. I was about 2/3 of the way to work when I started to feel a light mist falling. I was just hoping it wasn't going to get worse before I got to work. I just got a little wet and got to work in plenty of time. I had to push it a bit on the rest of the ride so I didn't get soaked. The rain stopped by the time I got off work so I got to ride home. Not long after I got home and showered, it seemed like the bottom fell out. I looked outside & was glad I was home already & not riding in that. I'm hoping that the weather lets up tomorrow to ride to work and go on a group ride tomorrow night, but we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: