Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday Ride

Today I went for a ride & worked hills. I rode into the wind to Ft. Valley and the hills were a work out. It felt pretty good though. I had a tailwind the way home & really hammered it. I even managed to keep it on the big ring during the climbs on the way home. I managed 19.2 mph avereage for 32.1 miles, not bad considering I haven't ridden as much this week as in the past. I plan on going for a long ride on Monday seeing as I'm off for Memorial Day, but we'll just have to see how the weather goes. That's all for now, stay tuned.......

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

Sounds like you got a workout in.

James said...

Yea, had to work out some frustrations after working on my truck's water pump which doesn't seem to want to co-operate with me.