Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Catch up time

It's time to catch things up here. I'm sorry for not posting lately, but other things have kept me busy. I rode last Thursday for the first time in 9 days. I usually do the 35 mile route & average somewhere between 19 & 20 mph. That was not to be on that day. The heat & humidity did their best on me seeing as I was out in the hanger most of the day at work. I drank like a madman, but it still wasn't enough. I did the short route & struggled to manage a 17.6 mph average. Not one of my better days. On Saturday I did the short Tuesday route. My legs felt better managing a 18.3 average for 31 miles. Last night I just rode the trainer for an hour & pushed it once or twice on certain songs I was listening too on the cd player, but mostly just spun the legs to loosen them up for the usual Tuesday ride. I hope it doesn't rain, but if it does, I'll ride the trainer for a couple of hours instead. Here's hoping the weather holds off to get some good riding in.

No comments: