Sunday, November 05, 2006

Great time on the bike!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to Snellville for the grand opening of a new Jittery Joe's franchise. They had Ceasar Grahales & some of the other riders from the pro cycling team there. Thery were going for an easy ride of about 30 miles. The Gwinnett Touring Club was there to guide the ride. There was a surprise on the ride also. Nathan O'Neil from Healthnet presented by Maxxis showed up just to ride along. Seems he lives in the area & heard about the ride & decided to join. I can't tell you what a great time I had riding with everyone. It was so cool getting to ride & talk to the pro's. Nathan had one of the new Cannondale System Six bikes. I asked him what he tought about it & he told me it was one of the best bikes he's ever ridden. I asked him about the team & he said he's looking forward to next season. I really had a great time & look forward to the next time I get to do something like that. I also orded the Cyclo-Core DVD to help get ready for next season. We'll just have to see how the system works for me. I'll let everyone know how the system works. Stay tuned......

No comments: