Sunday, November 26, 2006

One Busy Weekend

This was one busy weekend riding wise. I went with the club & we did about 54 miles today. There was even more climbing (yeah), but I do need to work on that aspect of my riding. I'm sure my legs will be sore tomorrow, so I'm planning on taking a nice easy spin on the way home from work if the weather permits. It was nice to be able to ride every day this weekend. The weather was great, the company was great, & the legs actually felt pretty good during the rides. I've been using Hammer Nutrition products seeing as I'm a Type 2 diabetic & their products are supposed to be better for diabetic athletes. So far all I've used are the Hammer gels, Perpetum energy drink ( for rides longer than 2 hours), & their recovery drink. I have been impressed with each product, though the taste of the Perperum drink might take some getting used to. I really like the Hammer gels. My legs don't really feel tired when I have used them. I'll have to keep trying them & the energy drinks they have to see how they work in the long run. Stay tuned for further updates........

No comments: