Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sometimes I'm just too hard headed

Last week I started the Cyclo-Core workouts, but instead of easing into them, I, in my brilliant kind of insanity decided to do all 3 body resistance circuits in one workout. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!! After the one time doing all 3 workouts, my hamstrings hurt most of the week. I laid off the workouts & checked out the forums for Cyclo-Core. Most everyone said to ease into the workouts if you haven't done anything like that for a long time. I decided to break up each circuit into a single workout & just repeat them twice a week. There is also a bonus ab & core workout, but the Graeme recommends only doing that twice a week total. Today I was able to get out & finally ride. It felt great to be on the road. I'm hoping to get to ride a bunch this weekend seeing that I have the next 4 days off of work. I'm hoping to ride at least 2 hours tomorrow, take it kind of easy on Friday, then do at least 3 hours or more on Saturday. On Sunday they changed the time for the ride so I can do at least the 40 mile route. That's about all for now, stay tuned for further updates..........

No comments: