Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cyclo-Core/Zen Update

Last week wasn't a great week for my workout routine. The holidays are starting to get in the way. I'm starting the past week over again. I had to do the recovery yoga routine from Cyclo-Zen today. I'm getting a bit more flexible, but still have a long way to go in that department. Yesterday was supposed to be an off day, but seeing as I haven't been on the bike since last Wednesday I went for a ride. I did the route I use for a fitness test. I managed to do a bit over 20 miles in under 1 hour & 3 minutes. The wind was a bit of a pain yesterday, but I did my best. I felt like I was going to throw up when I got home so I know I rode hard. My legs are a bit sore today, but I'll work that out later this week. Stay tuned for more updates.......

No comments: