Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peach Peloton #7

Today was my next Peach Peloton ride. I missed last week due to being out of town. It was only supposed to be a 50 mile ride. Once we got there, Chad said it was going to be a 70 mile ride. We broke up into groups and practiced rotating. We hit Maynard Mill Rd & after yesterday's hard workout I realized that I wasn't going to be able to stay with Chad & the others. I had the map of the orginal route & decided to do that route instead. I pulled out the map & was on my way. I reached one intersection & checked the map but I had the map in the wrong position so I read it wrong & made a wrong turn. I went 5 miles down the road in the wrong direction before I realized my mistake. I turned around & headed in the right direction. My legs were starting to feel it after yesterday & today. What was supposed to be a 50 mile ride turned into a 65 mile ride & my legs are feeling the past 2 days. Thanks for reading & I'll keep you updated.........

2 comments:

BIKES, BEANS, AND BLUEGRASS said...

James, your such a stud.

James said...

I sure didn't feel like one after the ride yesterday. LOL