Monday, July 10, 2006

My Weekend

This is a catchup post for this past weekend. My parents were down in Cordele at Veteran's Memorial State Park camping with some of thier friends. I decided to go visit them down there. I left my house just before 9 am & started riding down that way. It was a great day for a ride, the temperature was a bit lower than normal & that made for a great day riding. The route was great & easy to get there, stay south on US 41 unitl you hit US 280 then turn right until you get to the park. The terrian was mainly just small rollers then mostly downhill after you left Vienna. My total distance was 61 miles with an average speed of 19.1 mph. I had a great time visiting with my folks and thier friends. I even managed to see some of the Watermelon Festival going on in downtown Cordele. I took the day off the bike yesterday to get some other things done so I'm looking forward to riding later today. I don't know how sore my legs will be, but they weren't as sore as I thought they would be yesterday. We'll just have to see what later brings.

No comments: