Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good week so far

The weather for the first couple days this week has been awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been great riding weather & I've been taking advantage of it for sure. I managed to ride a bit over 21 miles yesterday & the wind was pretty much not a factor. I averaged over 19 mph for the trip. I just rode at a comfortable pace & really didn't push it. Today I had a bit of a tail wind most of the way home & after doing the Cyclo-Core workout yesterday & working today, I decided to take it kind of easy on the way home. My legs felt good today & I still averaged over 19 mph despite taking it kind of easy. I can tell that the workouts are working for me. I have been feeling better while climbing (my biggest weakness) & I don't dread them as much as I used to.

No comments: