Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rough weekend.

I went for a ride this past Saturday, but for some reason my legs just weren't there. I felt good the first part of the ride, but after about 35 miles, they started to feel a bit heavy. After about 45 miles, my back & knee were getting a bit sore. This only seems to happen here lately when I do the bonus Thursday club route. I'll have to try it again after some good rest & see what happens. The Cyclo-Core workouts are still quite challenging, but I am enjoying them a bit more now. I still have a hard time doing some of the stretches in the cool down part, still too much of me in the way. I rode home from work today & had a headwind most of the way, but I struggled through it till I had a nice tailwind & was able to pick up the pace. Not a bad ride today. Stay tuned......

No comments: