Thursday, February 08, 2007

Catch up time!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but other things have had to have my attention. Last week wasn't a great week to ride. The weather really wasn't great for riding. I did manage to ride the trainer earlier in the week & my legs felt pretty good. I did manage to get 50 miles on Sunday, but it was a workout. Earlier this week I bought some new toys for the bike. I bought some new components & had them installed. I tried them out yesterday, but when I shifted onto the big ring, I heard something rubbing. Rob was riding with me, but neither of us could find out what was causing the problem. I took the bike to the shop & they found out that the front derialleur cable was causing the problem. They fixed that quickly & I finished my ride home. I did try the big ring & the legs didn't feel that bad using it. I really haven't used it much this year due to my old shifter not working properly. I'll have to push the bigger gears here in the next week because I have a time trial to compete in on Feb. 17th in Hiram, Ga. Then two weeks after that is the first race of the Maxxis Georgia Cup series in Albany. I guess I'll have to start getting serious now about training. That's about all for now, stay tuned.........

No comments: