Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend I went to St. Simons Island with a group from church. It was a choir retreat, but seeing as I'm not in the choir I went as a guest of a friend. It was a bit more humid than I'm used to, but the scenery was beautiful. I cruised around the island on Friday night. It was very nice just to cruise and take in the sights. On Saturday morning I went to breakfast and after that, I went cruising around the island again. I was able to explore more of the island this time & took advantage of it. I cruised down to the beach & around the lighthouse. The water looked very inviting, but I had to take a rain check on swimming. I checked out the other parts of the island I didn't get to see on Friday & then headed back to the hotel to get checked out & do more exploring by car. It started raining while exploring the island and most of the way home, but all in all it was a good weekend.

No comments: