Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back on the bike

Today was the first day back on my bike since last week. I was up at Atlanta Motor Speedway with my dad all weekend for the Nascar races. I had a great time with my dad, haven't done anything like that for awhile so it was a great weekend. Today I did my time trial course only with a twist. I did the course in reverse. I think it's harder in reverse than my usual way. The wind was a bit more than the last time I did this route, but I survived it. I was able to manage about a 19.8 average speed for a bit over 20 miles. My legs felt good the entire ride which I was a bit surprised about. I'm going to ride as often as possible this week seeing as the clock moves back an hour this Sunday, so not many more chances to ride outdoors after work. I'm planning on starting the Cyclo-Core workouts next Monday so I think I'll be a bit sore for awhile till I get used to doing them again. Looking forward to this weekend and starting the Peach Peloton rides, going to be one tough workout from what I hear, but it's going to help me get stronger and ready for next season. Thanks for reading.

No comments: