Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Good Weekend

I had a good week & ended with a good weekend. Yesterday I went for a ride & did 51.4 miles. My legs felt great the entire ride. I started doing the Tuesday ride in reverse & ran into some other people who were out riding. I headed out to Fort Valley & my legs felt good on the way out there. Once I hit Ft. Valley, I headed back home down Highway 96. I had a bit of a tailwind so I kept the pace up as high as felt comfortable. I managed a pace of 19.9 mph for the entire ride. I then went to the fair & had a great time. Today I went for a recovery ride. My legs felt good & I took it easy. I only did a little over 17 miles due to having to head to my Weight Watchers meeting. Today was good news. I've gone under 200 lbs for a total weight loss of 14.2 lbs so far. I'm hoping I can keep up the weight loss & get in shape for next year. I'm looking forward to start the Peach Peloton rides in about 3 weeks. I hear they'll be hard, but I'll do my best to hang with them. I'll keep updating as often as possible. Thanks for everyone who reads this.

No comments: