Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Recovery & Good News

Yesterday I went for a recovery ride seeing as I was busy all day Sunday. I kept it in the small ring & just enjoyed the scenery. I was worried that I might get caught by the rain seeing as it was overcast all day long. I figured that if I got wet, I got wet. I was lucky & the rain held off for the ride. I did an 18 mile loop in a little over an hour, my legs felt much better after the ride. The good news is that I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and lost another 2.6 lbs for a total weight loss of 16.8 lbs so far. I was so happy to hear the news. I'm on my way to my goal. I have about 5 more pounds to lose to hit my 10% goal. I'll hopefully hit that in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for everyone who reads this, I appreciate it.

No comments: