Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Good Month So Far

This month has gotten off to a great start. The weather has been fantastic even for this time of year in the South. I didn't get to ride as far as I wanted to on Saturday, but still managed to get in 38.5 miles & rode again on Sunday though I thought I would get soaked with it being overcast all ride long. I managed to stay dry & enjoyed a 31.1 mile ride with an average speed of 19 mph. I had to work a bit late yesterday, so couldn't ride outdoors & really didn't feel like riding the trainer. I did manage my Cyclo-Core workout in the evening. Today I was able to get in 21.4 miles. The wind was a bear, but I still had a respectable average speed considering most of the ride was with either a headwind or crosswind. I'm hoping the weather stays clear the rest of the week till the weekend to get some good rides in, but we'll just have to see what Mother Nature has in store for me. Until next time...........

No comments: