Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good Week So Far

This week has been off to a good start, with the exception of the flat tire yesterday. I managed to get in 21 miles today & the legs felt great the entire ride. I wish I could have ridden farther, but the clouds moved in & that kind of made it a bit on the dark side sooner than I would have liked. I'm hoping it will clear up this weekend because it looks like it's going to rain tomorrow & Friday. If the weather is nice on Saturday, I'm planning on riding at least 3 1/2 hours if not more. I started combining the body resistance workouts of Cyclo-Core this week & doing that 3 times a week. I plan on doing the weighted resistance workouts the other 3 days of the week I used to do the body resistance workouts. We'll just have to see how things go. Stay tuned.....

No comments: