Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kind of a lazy week so far

I have to admit that I've been kind of lazy this week. I'm sure it has something to do with the temps being a bit colder this week so far. I rode the trainer on Monday but only for 30 minutes seeing as I had other obligations. When I can't get out to ride I have a tendency to skip some of my Cyclo-Core workouts. I know it's a lame excuse, but that's the truth. Today was the first day this week it's been above 50 degrees, so I went riding with Rob. We did a short route due to the time frame, but the wind was a bear. It really made a workout on the return trip home. My legs actually felt pretty good today, but I really didn't push it that much. I'm hoping tomorrow will be nice too, but I'm planning on taking it easy & saving it for Saturday. We're planning metric century that day & I really want to be ready for it. I have to start riding the big ring here seeing as the first competition I want to do is only 3 weeks away, so I guess it's time to start hammering on some of the rides to get used to it. Stay tuned for more.........

No comments: