Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a great way to start the year. I went on the New Years ride with the club. We had quite a good turnout seeing as we weren't sure the ride was going to go on. It was raining early in the morning, but about 45 minutes before the scheduled start, the sun came out. I headed to the start & there was a good crowd to head on out for the ride. We did the route they usually do on Sunday mornings. It was a nice social ride with a few opportunities for some harder efforts. I ended up doing about 60 miles for the day. I went for a short ride today, but not by choice. I was heading out when I had a flat & had to turn around and head back home. I fixed the flat & cleaned the bike up seeing as it was a bit dirty from riding yesterday. All in all a good start to the new year.

No comments: